Friday, April 20, 2007

Finishing School

I can't begin to explain how excited I am that school is rapidly coming to an end. in less then 48 hours (pending I get good grades on my last three assignments) I will finally be all done school. I originally graduated with an Associates in Administrative Assisting in 2001 from the American Institute of Medical Dental Technology.

It wasn't until August of 2004 when I went back to school at AIU Online for my Associated in Business Administration. I quickly finished that in June of 2005. I didn't anticipate going back to school after that, as it was a mothers day present (my mom had no clue I was back in school. It was a big secret throughout the whole family).

However in October of 2005 I signed up for a Dual Bachelors program at AIU Online. Not only did I go back to school I was crazy enough to go back for 2 Bachelors.

After many months with straight studying no breaks I am finally done. YAY I just wanted to share my joy of finishing with everyone.

No comments: