Thursday, May 17, 2007

Graduation Party

The pictures are finally here. The following few pictures are from my Graduation Party. Thank you to all who attended. I am sorry if we missed your picture :(




I never really realized just how long my hair was. Oh and that's Iris in the window she is so cute. Too bad I have cut my hair since then.



WOW Someone was hungry



YAY my mom was able to get out for the day and come celebrate with me and my friends



Alice and James they are talking to Baby, Alice's dog



Don't fall there Jenny



Jackie (she takes Belly Dancing with my sister and I. She is pretty dang good I might add). She is holding her son Christopher.



My mom, Alice and James relaxing and trying to stay warm in the cool air of the night



Who you looking at? Paul and Best Friend Ben and the head of Baby, Alice's Dog



Danni, Margarita and Talya enjoying a friendly game of Volleyball



Danni about to serve and get the winning point (well I don't' know for sure, but it sounds good)



Closing off the night with more volleyball



Yes we are that dedicated to play all the way through the night, and without the light. Plus were just that good



At the end of the evening we celebrated one of my belly dancing classmates sons' birthday. He was turning 3 on the day of my party. Check out his cake it is a bunch of cupcakes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your post and your comments. Chris had an awsome time as well, you and your sister wore him out.

LOL.

ZhaoKids said...

Jenn,

Sorry we missed the party! It looked awesome. I think we would've enjoyed it and seeing old friends are good too. Nonetheless, it's great to see the pictures. Keep it up.

Da

Wenders said...

How come i wasn't invited??? I see how it is... :(