Sunday, June 3, 2007

Fun Filled BBQ

Saturday was the first official cook out that I have attended this summer (well other then with family). I forgot that I had a my phone with me to take pictures during the actually cooking and eating. We ate wonderful ribs with a special sauce, steak, rice and red beans mmmmm sooo good and fried cheese. Yup you read that right FRIED CHEESE. It was so good. The food was all so wonderful too. It wasn't until desert when I remembered I had my phone/camera with me and I couldn't resist taking pictures. I have never had a chocolate fondue before.

This is a picture of the fondue pot after we put everything in and as it began to melt.



Paula and Kumen carefully watching over the chocolate to make sure that it wouldn't burn cuz honestly who wants to eat burnt chocolate?




We dipped some really good fruits and marshmallows into the chocolate. The Strawberries were so big and plump.




This is the chocolate after it started melting. Looks good. (well looks kinda interesting)




Jackie, Brian, and Christoper were the perfect hosts to a wonderful dinner/desert.




Here is the chocolate melted more. Almost ready




Here are the first things I dipped into the chocolate.




Doesn't it look tasty?




Jackie showing of her dipping skills


This is what happens then you get people around fruit and chocolate within 20 minutes.




The chocolate fully melted




And finally we are all done



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was one awsome cookout, gotta do it again sometime