Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Two of the Best People I Know . . .

WOW It has been a while since I have posted something on here.

I was blessed to attend the beautiful ceremony of Lindsey and Troy



Troy and Lindsey with Mama



Deonte, Troy and Lindsey - before all of the crying and ceremony



That would be Me, Troy, Lindsey and Talya. As we were taking the picture it was commented to stand black, white, black, white thus the funny looks on all of our faces :) we're just all crazy like that.



Then again outside, Me, Troy, Deonte, Lindsey and Talya it was such a nice day for a wedding

1 comment:

Da said...

Wow its has been a little while you blogged on your site! I am so glad to see Lindsay!! Congratulations on her reception!! I am very happy for her and her new family!! Tell her I said HI and to Chris' family too!! Hope to hear from you soon!