Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Time at HWT

Well it's Halloween time again and I have to say I was quite impressed with the turn out of costumes this year where I work compared to last year. There were only 3-4 people dressed up last year.

Here are a few selections of what costume designs people came up with:

One of those picture frames at a beach you put your head and arms in



We even had Santa come a little early this year. You've gotta love your job when the Head Honcho Boss shows up as Santa Clause :)



Yes we had a guest visitor as well. Who knew that Sara Palin would stop by and visit us non Mavericks. Of course she had to take her picture with the King. I nominate the King for King of HWT at least for a day, maybe a week.



It might just be me but I don't think I have ever seen a better looking Medusa, then again if I had ever seen a real Medusa before I guess I would be all stone right now.



The wonderful thing about tiggers, Is tiggers are wonderful things, Their tops are made out of rubber, Their bottoms are made out of springs, They're bouncy,trouncy,flouncy,POUNCY, Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!!



Now don't get alarmed this is a wig, but I think she could pull this off on a daily occurrence, what do you think?



Some of the products we sell can be assembled to make what we call Mat Man. We had a book come out this year called Mat Man Hats so we decided to not only be Mat Man but all different Hats from the book.



Then of course we have to do an individual shot of the Cold Stone Mat Man. It didn't make it into this book, but I'm pushing to get it into the next book.



Last but not least I want to thank Julie for the cute picture this year for my Birthday Email to the company. I also wanted to bring out last years picture as well. I love them both. Thanks Julie for a great job on both. The Dancing Elephant was this years, and the Mat Man riding the Elephant was last years. I look forward to these every year :)

4 comments:

gina bina said...

I'm jealous, no one in my office would EVER dress up for Halloween, therefore I don't either.
Wait...so is your birthday on Halloween?? If so, Happy Birthday!

Jennifer said...

Um well I decided to change my birthday this year just to be on Halloween. . . SIKE it's has always been on Halloween and some years I Love it and others not so much. :)

Amanda said...

YIKES!!! I'm a terrible friend :( I forgot your birthday and I knew you were a Halloween baby. I'm so sorry :( I've been so out of sorts since being put on bedrest, I'll make it up to you when I'm on my feet again...be patient, may be a couple of months.

Kara Wilde said...

I'm kind of sad that I'm not working right now, just so I could have had pictures like these :) There was a Halloween dance that was fun and I guess there were interesting costumes, ha ha.