Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sprained Ankle

So as some of you may have heard, I have sprained, thankfully my left ankle. I would be so bummed if it were my right, then I couldn't drive and we can't have that.

After a few requests I have decided to share my pain. . . please do not continue if you can't stomach bruises.

With each day it seems to be more bruised then before.

Day 1 (first picture) a little bruising along the base of my foot and some above my ankle.
Day 2 (second picture) a little thicker line of bruising below my ankle.
Day 3 (third picture) starting to bruise along the top of my foot toward my toes.
Day 4 (fourth picture) more bruising and going down on my foot more towards my toes
Day 5 (fifth picture) EWWW bruising is official down at my toes and look how swollen it still is.
1 Week Later and the inside of my ankle is really starting to bruise. I hope it is getting better.

It's amazing that the bruising looks worse every day but it feels a little better each day. These pictures don't completely capture the purple and green.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

OUCH!! Like I said before.. the purple is beautiful! Good job there.. but.... usually its better not on someones body!! Hope it continues to feel better! :) Thanks for posting the pics!

gina bina said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwww! I hope it's not as painful as it looks.

Amanda said...

ummmm OUCH! Your dad told me on Sunday that you had hurt your ankle, I guess I didn't expect it to look so bruised. Hope you're doing better this week.