Friday, October 10, 2008

Random Pictures

I was cleaning out my computer of old files and came across some oldie but goodie pictures, I wanted to take a few minutes and share with everyone.

I don't know what the alligator was doing with those two turtles but it looked funny enough to me to take a picture.

The Sushi is from last year at work, we had a sushi party, it was really good.

The golf picture is proof that I at least know how to put the golf ball on the peg and hold the club right. Now how far the ball goes, well that depends if I am using my dads clubs or my moms :)

The picture of the clouds is curtosy of my cell phone, one day I was driving home and I looked up and the clouds seemed to look like a bird (the clouds towards the top of the picture, the thinner ones).

The Salt and Pepper, well I was just trying out a new camera, question is can anyone tell me where I was at the time? the table is very distinctive for this restaurant.

Lastly the Canadian Flag and US Flag. . if I have to explain the meaning then obviously you are not aware that my mom is Canadian and my dad is US.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ok, so where are the salt and pepper from? I don't recognize the table.