Thursday, October 30, 2008

Men are such Hypocrits

I just got this e-mail and it made me laugh so I just wanted to share it :)

This morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a
Woman in a brand new Cadillac doing 75 mph with her face, up next to her
rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple seconds. When I looked back she was halfway
over in my lane, still working on that makeup. As a man, I don't scare
easily but she scared me so much I dropped my electric shaver which
knocked the doughnut I was eating out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees
against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear.
It fell into the coffee which was between my legs. The coffee splashed
and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my
trousers, and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers!!

1 comment: